What data is collected?
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
How is your data collected?
You directly provide Anderson Physio with all of the data collected. This data is collected and processed when you complete an embedded contact form located on this website.
How will your data be used?
Data is collected so that you can be contacted and provided with the services offered via this website. This information may be shared with third parties disclosed to you, should the need arise.
How is your data stored?
Your data is securely stored in a secure password protected environment. Anderson Physio has a retention policy to hold your details for up to a maximum of 7 years prior to deletion.
What are your data protection rights?
Anderson Physio would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Anderson Physio corrects any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Anderson Physio erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Anderson Physio restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Anderson Physio processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Anderson Physio transfers the data that it has collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, Anderson Physio has 4 weeks to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please do not hesitate to contact Anderson Physio at:
Email Lindsey Anderson at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact Anderson Physio
Email Anderson Physio at: email@example.com.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint in relation to the use of your personal data, or if you feel that Anderson Physio has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office using the following details.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Website Address: https://ico.org.uk/
Telephone: 0303 123 1113