Lindsey Anderson. Physio and so much more.
I listen—To how you feel, your fears, aims, what makes you tick – then we can get there quicker with direction and a timeframe.
I work hard —I’m determined to get you as well as we can, as quickly as we can. Inspiring you to work with me. I’ve got to be constantly thinking, analysing, checking whether you understand, so you reach your optimum.
I love what I do — Making a difference to your life; your ambitions; solving your pain, your problems. It isn’t rubbing where it hurts.
I continue to learn and teach — My years of experience enable me to explain things just right. I keep up-to-date, mentor students and teach to groups – my profession is constantly evolving.
The psychology of how to inspire people is vast – I’m really good at that.
Ten things about me
- Did I ever mention how much I love my job? ….probably
- I designed and painted ‘Mersey Frog’ – Stockport Frog Trail
- I used to teach Physios and GP’s Nationally
- I did a Half-Ironman Triathlon
- I love to speak to local groups and societies to inspire
- I ruptured my Achilles Tendon playing tennis
- I mentor physio students
- I love to run- my knees don’t so much
- I’m always enthusiastic
- Did I say how much I love my job……?